Regretfully, bad plastic surgery does occur. Departures from laid down standards do arise, occasionally with heartbreaking results. your appearance in some important ways may be making you unhappy and you are hoping that cosmetic and plastic surgery can lead to looking better and feeling better about yourself. even though cosmetic surgeons have professional duties to apply appropriate standards to their care, you should not avoid taking responsibility yourself toward minimizing risks that your plastic surgery will go wrong. Please follow the 10 steps below-
1. ask if your doctor is Board Certified
2. Verify that your Doctor specializes in the procedure you’re seeking
3. your expectations should be realistic
4. Determine that your physical and emotional health is good
5. STOP SMOKING! – if you’re a smoker
6. Consult at least one more physician plastic surgeon in your city.
7. See your doctors before and after procedure pictures and be comfortable with his testimonials
8. be certain you understand the costs of cosmetic surgery
9. be aware of the risks of plastic surgery
10. think twice about having multiple surgical procedures done simultaneously
There are some more points to ponder and they are:
Cosmetic plastic surgery is not for regaining form or function and is therefore not covered by most forms of medical insurance. for those on a limited budget, it’s well to think about whether paying for surgery for cosmetic reasons will leave you so financially strapped that the anticipated outcome will fail to outweigh the distress of financial hardship.
The Aesthetic Clinic of India was established by Dr Tejinder Bhatti, a leading name in Cosmetic Plastic Surgery at Ivy Hospital Mohali on 15 November, 2009. the leading film star ZEENAT AMAN inaugurated the Clinic. since its inception, the Clinic has emerged as the frontrunner in affordable, efficient and world class cosmetic care. Please read more about us at drtejinderbhatti.com
Dr Tejinder BhattiMS(Surg), MCh(Plastic Surg), FAIS, FICS(USA)Consultant Plastic SurgeonGoverning Council, Association of Plastic Surgeons of IndiaSecretary, Association of Hair Restoration SurgeonsGoverning Council, Indian Association of Aesthetic Plastic SurgeonsJoint Editor, Indian Journal of Plastic Surgery
For information please visit face lift india and body lift india.
For further details, please contact:
Dr Tejinder Bhatti,ownerCompany name: Ivy HospitalAddress: Sector-71 MohaliPunjab 160071, IndiaPhone: +91-9814531111Url: drtejinderbhatti.com/Email:
Share and enjoy:
URL: drtejinderbhatti.com/ Tags: breast augmentation, cosmetic surgery, liposuction, plastic surgeon, plastic surgery Stats: 30 total views, 1 so far today Email This Post
Item Location Images
there are no images