- Plan your trip thoroughly: you will need some time to recover after the surgeries before traveling back to your home country.
- Talk to the plastic surgeon that will be doing your procedure and ask for patients references and before and after pictures.
- Make sure you understand clearly what procedures are included in your mommy makeover in Thailand.
- By Thai law you are required to carry your passport at all times.
- Check with the Thai embassy in your country the entry requirements. Normally a visa is not required for tourists staying up to 30 days.
- The best time to travel to Thailand is from October to March when the temperatures are not too high and the air is less humid.
The low cost of medical procedures, excellent patient care, and year-around sunshine make Thailand an attractive destination for western medical tourists. a mommy makeover in Thailand is easy on the pocket, so getting your pre-pregnancy body back is not an unattainable dream. It is an option that is just a plane hop away!
Submit the free request quote form on the right for more information on mommy makeover surgery in Thailand.